Please find information below to help you measure yourself correctly in order to help connect you with the right sized garment.
The vast majority of our wares include a garment specific size guide, however for those that don’t please refer to the generic size guides at the foot of this page or reach out to our team with your sizing enquiry here.
- – Measure directly on the body.
- – The measuring tape must be flat at all times.
- – Our waist sits lower on the body so the product measurements given will be larger.
- – Use your hip measurement as the leading guide for pants & denim.
- – If a measurement is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the bigger size for a looser fit.
|Measure around the chest at the fullest part, with the tape-measure close up under the arm & passed over the back shoulder blades.
|BODY LENGTH FROM CENTRE BACK
|Measure from the centre back of the neck to the hemline.
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTRE BACK NECK
|Measure from the centre back of the neck, across the shoulder, down to the elbow, & finally to the wrist bone.
|Measure around the natural waistline, at the top of the hip bones & just above the navel.
(Note:- Our waist sits lower on the body so the product measurement given will be larger).
|Measure around hip at the fullest part.(Approximately 20cm down from natural waist position)
(NOTE:- Use your hip measurement as the leading guide for pants & denim.)